You care deeply about your kids … and so do we! Our desire is to support you as parents in teaching children to love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength. In every weekend service at every campus your kids will learn about God’s love for them, and how He desires us to live our lives for Him.
6 weeks to 15 months and walking
Toddlers & Preschoolers
15 months to 4 year olds
Kindergarten through 5th grade
In order to keep your children safe while they are in the classrooms, we will be taking the following precautions:
- Reservations need to be made prior to service on http://christianlife.info
- Classrooms will open 10 minutes prior to the service start time.
- Temperature checks at check-in – Those with a temperature above 100.4 will not be allowed in Kids Ministry.
- Classroom size will be limited based on government guidelines. We will make our best effort to get everyone in, but once we reach capacity, we will not be able to accept additional children.
- Cleaning of all classrooms and toys will take place after each service.
Please note there may be separate Kids Ministry entrances for each venue, please be aware of signs to direct you to the correct check in location.
For any questions or concerns, please contact usContact Us.
Your child’s safety is very important to us. Each of our classrooms are staffed with background-checked team members. The entire building is monitored by our Security Team throughout each service and we do everything we can each and every week to ensure that your kids are safe, and that you as a parent can enjoy the service.
The first time you attend we will set you up in our check-in system. Your child is important to us and we want to make sure we have all the information we need from you to give the greatest of care to your child. We do everything we can to accommodate allergies, health considerations, and any other concerns you as a parent might have for your child. We also utilize our check-in system to notify you by text message should your child need you during service.
Every week many of our classes will send home additional resources that you can use at home to continue discussions all week about what they learned in class. Our goal is to empower you as parents to be the spiritual leaders of your home that you desire to be.