Christian Life was started in 2002 as a church plant out of the House of Prayer in Chesterfield, VA. Pastors Dennis and Suzanne held the first service on August 11, and since that time the church has grown to the thriving church that it is. We truly are a church that is passionate about God and people, and living a full and meaningful Christian life.
What to expect
- A "come as you are" casual church atmosphere.
- Great music, but more importantly, intentional worship.
- Messages relevant to your daily life.
- An amazing kids program.
- An intentional and impacting youth ministry.
For the family
- Kids Ministry - Sunday mornings in our 8:30am, 10:00am & 11:30am services. (Infant through 5th grade).
- Kids Life Groups - various groups throughout the year targeted toward your children, or families with children.
- Youth Ministry - Wednesday Night Service ... trust us, they will not be bored! (6th through 12th grade)
- Youth Fuel Groups - small groups that meet throughout the week for your teens.